- Alternative Fuels
- Gypsum and Plaster
- Line EHV
Machine aimed to the vertical transport of all kind of bulk materials, as clays, aggregates, gypsum, carbonates, etc. It is specially indicated for clay materials (highly abrasive and high adherence), being the cleanest and most profitable solution for the vertical transport
The material to transport goes inside the bottom of the machine by a chute with a studied geometry for getting that the particles follow the appropriate path to the buckets, filling them with the best possible form. Those buckets are bolted to a belt of high resistance. The belt is driven by the driving shaft with high diameter located in the top of the machine and the belt is tensioned by a tensioning shaft located in the bottom of the machine. There is a geared motor with direct technology which drives the driving shaft which is joined by the use of TLK, the shafts of this machine do not have any welding to prevent that it could be broken due to the fatigue. Buckets go up full of material at variable lineal speed depending on the application until arriving to the top where the material is unloaded through chutes with studied geometry according to the path that follow the different kind of particles which can be used for this machine.
Driving shaft, tightening unit, self-supporting frame, main geared motor, belt of high efficiency, buckets of maximum efficiency.
- Possibility of mounting maintenance walkways at the height of the geared motor.
- Shafts are joined to the drums and bearings through taper bushes of high torque, eliminating the welding which generates the breakage due to the fatigue.
- Possibility to set baghouses to avoid the exit of microfines in the entry and in the exit
- Axis manufactured in Steel UNE F-1140, calculated for a useful lif of standard operation longer than 100.000 hours.
- Geared motor with direct drive of cemented, tempered and rectified gears calculated for a useful life of 20.000 hours of standard operation.
- High transport capacity with minimum consumption, thanks to the exit geometry (the geometry provides high volumetric efficiency, all the material which is raised, is set in the exit and the material does not go back).
- DOMENECH MAQUINARIA
+34 965 11 45 08
Pol. Ind. Pla de la Vallonga
- Calle Alisios nº 44, 03006 Alicante
Lunes a Jueves
de 7:00h. a 15:00h.
de 7:00h. a 14:00h.