- Alternative Fuels
- Gypsum and Plaster
- Line EHV
Machine designed especially for the extrusion of clay materials of high plasticity in regime of “soft extrusion”.
Vacuum extruder is appropriate for semi-wet process and for dry process. The maximum humidity of the material to treat and depending on its consistence curve and its adherence will be of 32-34%, thanks to its mechanical sturdiness and the optimization of all surfaces which work the clay are specially indicated to operate with low humidity (high pressure), doing fast and efficient the dry process, getting adjusted consumptions in the extrusion process.
The formation of laminations is a phenomena studied by Domenech during long time and we have found in this series of vacuum extruders the most stable and efficient solution. This solution is based on the pressure uniformity and in the reduction of the extrusion temperature in the vacuum chamber.
The ceramic slurry goes inside the double shaft mixer installed in the extruder, the mixing blades with effect “blade against blade” make the first homogenization of the ceramic material and of the added vapor (optional). Later, a low pressure pressing is performed through two synchronized spirals operating against a grill. It produces pellets which are cut by the cutting stars. Through this process we get to increase the specific surface getting an almost perfect degassed. These pellets are inserted in the central spiral through the blades. The big sizes of the vacuum chamber keep the slurry depression at constant values. The spiral pressure is focused in a cylinder where blades are mounted, increasing the volumetric efficiency of the process, avoiding the heating. Finally the slurry arrives to the funnel where the flow pressure is uniformed.
- We have different spiral geometries to get the maximum efficiency with each type of clay.
- Wear components easily changeable and constructed in wear resistant steel.
- All components are constructed with Computer Numerical Control technology.
- All cinematic chain of the extruder is driven through only one motor.
- Highly rigid structure built in electro welded Steel of high elastic limit to support the overloads.
- The gearbox is separated to the operation zone of the slurry to avoid premature breakage of the bearings and gears.
Self-supporting frame, double shaft mixer-extruder, double vacuum chamber with high measures, extrusion body, synchronized geared motor of high torque.
- DOMENECH MAQUINARIA
+34 965 11 45 08
Pol. Ind. Pla de la Vallonga
- Calle Alisios nº 44, 03006 Alicante
Lunes a Jueves
de 7:00h. a 15:00h.
de 7:00h. a 14:00h.